Post-Page Layout Services
Sometimes authors find elements of their book that they would like to change after we've formatted the text, or even after it's been published. These post-page layout changes will require different services in order to be carried out properly.
- Once you have received your first galley, it is possible that the number of author errors (usually more than 125 galley corrections) is such that it's best for you to supply us with a revised manuscript for the book designer to format into a new galley.
Resubmission (Hardcover or Softcover format)
- Choose this retech service if you submitted your manuscript in a Print-Ready Format (PDF)
Resubmission (Both Hard and Softcover formats)
- If a book is already published and the author finds issues which need to be corrected, we can re-submit the file to the printer to update future copies.
- If you have a hardcover and softcover version of your published book available you want to update, you will need the Resubmission service for both formats.
Up to 500 words | 501–800 words | 801–1000 words | 1000+ words
- For complex nonfiction books, our layout specialists can provide extensive indexing so your readers can find exactly what they are looking for.