It’s not a secret that a potential reader’s decision to learn more about your book relies heavily with the appeal of your book cover. So, how do you entice readers to purchase your book in mere seconds? Capture and maintain intrigue through an enticing Elite Cover Design.
Remember, the front and back cover of your book is the first thing interested readers will notice when they pick up your book or view it online. If you want a book cover that really pops, an Elite Cover Design is what you need. You have more creative options when you choose an Elite Cover Design as opposed to the Custom Cover Design, which is included in all publishing packages. You’ll work one-on-one with a skilled, professional cover designer who will be committed to creating a cover to compliment your written work.
How it works:
- You’ll have access to an expanded library of stock images
- Your Responder Media cover designer will conduct creative research on genre-specific cover trends to determine which design will maximize your book's impact in the marketplace
- Your designer will discuss with you three front cover concepts that reflect the feel of your book
- Once you choose your favorite concept, you and your designer will confirm the details about the design elements
- You will receive the first draft of the cover and have one round of free corrections
- After your designer incorporates any changes per your request to your design, you’ll receive your final cover as a PDF (Please note: any changes requested after the initial round of free corrections will incur a fee)
Click on the Elite Cover Design examples below to view a larger size of the images.
What You Need to Know
Capture your readers and receive the cover you always dreamed of for your book with the Elite Cover Design. To learn more or to purchase this service, please call 877.444.0235. We'll walk you through the process.